90 min Delay
90 min Delay
thats great
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
still snowing pretty good here in BSG... hopefully it'll freeze and we'll be closed tomor [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
snowin purdy good here in wise
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
anyone know how long its supposed to snow for?
it is absolutely pouring out here in wise right now and sticking i might add
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
how bout some more updates on roads please, wise is perty abd from what i hear. it is basically a thick sheet of ice on the bottom and then snow on top. unv wise is already on a 1 1/2 hour delay [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
dont worry batman there wont be no school it is really slick
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
and if things get really rough you can call Robin!!!LOL
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Well we have school....
I trusted you man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Bookmarks